Monday, April 7, 2008

The First Week

What a wonderful new life! As I've said since my freshman year at UB, sleep is for the weak! Actually, Deacon has done a pretty good job at sleeping for about 3 hours at a time - until last night when I got about 3 hours of sleep total. It's a good thing he's so cute!

We both want to give a big, BIG thank you to Jill's Mom, Grandma Weezie, for staying with us and helping take care of Jill and Deacon over this past week. I don't know how we would have survived it without her!

It's much more difficult to keep up with this blog thing now, but I promise not to let it fade away!

Here's our little man!

4 comments:

Steph said...

he sure is so cute! he makes me smile everytime i look at him... i can't wait to actually meet him!

Amy said...

Man, do you guys call steph after you post? She is ON that!

I've been thinking about you guys a lot, and its nice to see some updated pics. We're finalizing a date to visit, and planning to look around NC for a place to... relocate?

I'll let you know.

Anonymous said...

Relocate...really??!! That's Awesome! Let me know when I should start looking for jobs and housing for you two! :)

Anonymous said...

Hola Heimburgs Tres!
We are back from our trip and loving all the pictures of Deacon! We'd love to come by and visit you all, but we are on the verge of coming down with colds, so we'll keep popping vitamins and hang back for a while :)
We are so thrilled and proud of you all. Hope to see you soon!!!
~the Partridges