Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Booger Story

Aunt Di has been asking about Booger ever since I caught a live snapshot of him behind our house (it was just a groundhog who lives off our alley), so I thought I'd share the story. Here is the book I created while at the University of Buffalo. To be able to read the text you might be better off clicking on the slide show once it is playing to see the full size view.



On another note, if anyone is looking to move to Columbus, OH (and no, we aren't), Jill's siblings have been working hard on restoring a great house in a great neighborhood. You can check it out here. This is the second house we've worked on together as a team. Jill and I offer a little investment capital and a lot of moral support, but Mikey and Jenn did the lion's share of any actual work. The house looks great - check it out!

We've been working on getting a good head shot of Deacon. Taking good pictures of babies is tough! Let me know if you have any suggestions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt I love the Booger Book.
What a great story and your illustrations are excellent! You surely got an A for this. Has Random House seen this??? You really are gifted. Besides being a great writer you really create big smiles and hearty laughs at our house. You just brightened my morning. Love Aunt Di

Steph said...

ahh, cuteness overload!!! plus, i took a sneak-peek at week 4 photos... i can't wait to see you guys! alex & i were talking on monday about our june visit....

love you!!
steph

Unknown said...

He sure is a cutie! I am glad everyone is doing well.

Now that things are settleing down a bit and Deacon is a little bit bigger you should come by some time and we'll do a few pictues of him in the studio. I've been wanting to do a picture of a baby laying on Dad's arm w/ his head resting in Dad's cupped hands for awhile....you want to be my gunnie pig?
Jen Lepkowski

Anonymous said...

very cute and I live the picture of the Booger in the yard from a couple of weeks ago. I do have one question, how did Steph get a sneak peek at Week Four photos? Sounds a little unfair to me!!

Anonymous said...

Matt and Jill,

Don't forget there is also a house available in Auburn, NY. Just up the street from a community college, it's right between the elementary school and the middle school. There are woods, a creek to play in, a duck pond to walk to and a backyard big enough for a pool and a separate dog run!
I'll remain anonymous :-)