Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Think of Grandpa H!

Yesterday my dad had a heart attack. He had to have three stents put in, but the doctors have said there is absolutely no damage to heart - which is great. From the way my mom put it, it sounds like things are as good as anyone could hope for - in large part due to the preparedness of the people in his office and at the hospital. He's doing really well now, still resting and recovering at the hospital, and he will remain there until Thursday.

Deacon sends his love (along with Jill and me) and has received lots of hugs and kisses for you Dad!

Please keep my dad and mom in your thoughts!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts are with Grandpa H (and Grandma H)! Hopefully before you know it, he will be on another wine tour. Would be nice if we could be with him on that wine tour!

Anonymous said...

We will keep Grandpa H in our prayers. Keep him laughing but not too hard :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!!! What a shock for everyone i'm sure. Our thoughts are certainly with all of you. Please forward our wishes for a speedy recovery. Aunt Di & Family xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

We will keep him in our prayers
-melissa and isabel

Anonymous said...

wishing the best for all, can't wait to hear that greg is his usual ornery self, take care, love, lisa and mike

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone for your kind words (ornery? me?) and prayers. I feel like I'm on the road to recovery and appreciate all of the support from friends - old and new. I go the doctor on Wednesday an hopeto be cleared for work and "take off". Will start full recovery next week hopefully.

Enjoy life and love to all - especially Deacon!