Monday, March 17, 2008

Still waiting.... week 38

Here's Jilly! She is doing wonderfully!




I started a chocolate oatmeal stout this Saturday. The plan is that this brew should be ready about the same time our baby boy is. This will likely be the first beer Jill will enjoy in more than 10 months and a treat to share with our family and guests who come to welcome our son.

I've documented my brewing experiment (I've never used chocolate before!) and if you're interested you can check it out by clicking the link on the right that goes to "Our Photo Gallery" or just click this link here. I would recommend viewing the photos as a slide show and be sure the captions are turned on.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Sounds/looks great -- both the belly & the beer!!

The Lombardi Family said...

cute socks!!