Monday, February 4, 2008

How about another post?

I figured enough time had past and events cumulated to prompt a posting on the baby blog. I feel like such a lazy blogger, but I assure you neither of us are lazy. Jill and I have been working hard both at home and away.

We've got a couple of pictures to prove it too! Thanks to a recent visit by Grandpa and Grandma Lombardi our nursery has improved by leaps and bounds. As of today the "built-in" shelves have been unbuilt and re-built-in, walls have been repaired, two coats of paint on the walls, trim and door, blinds and curtains hung, and a mural sketched into place. It looks like this next weekend we'll have a chance to get started on the mural - if you want a sneak peek you'll have to drop by. I'll post the finished product.

You'll also see some pictures of our friend Byron and his wife Amy making some beer over at our place (if you click on the little text bubble on the bottom left of the slide show it will display the comments describing the picture).

And finally we have a picture of our rocking Super Bowl party - I heard it was pretty freaking sweet.

Things there aren't pictures of... The baby totally moving around Jill's belly, us practicing breathing and relaxation for labor, and the piles of baby stuff in every corner of our house. Thank you everyone for all your help in getting us ready for baby!

Poll:

When the baby pokes you, is it wrong to poke back?

6 comments:

Amy said...

my goodness jilly, you're certainly getting there! big cute belly!

I can't wait to see your nursery! Looks like you guys are having fun creating it.

Also, Grandma and Grandpa Heimburg playing wii is pretty good too... i never got pics though. it was still funny "i'm not this bad at real golf"

love, your obsessive blog checking sis (in law)
amy

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Jilly comment! It's getting nearly time!

BTW - The Grand Heimburg's rule at wii (not!).

We're looking forward to seeing you three in April!

Granpa H

Anonymous said...

HI JILL & MATT I LOVE SEEING THE NURSERY. MATT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB WITH THE PAINTING!! JILL YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND I JUST LOVE YOU IN YOUR PREGNANT POSES. I JUST CAN HARDLY WAIT TO HOLD LITTLE HEIMY. RUB YOUR BELLY FOR ME AND GIVE EACH OTHER HUGS. YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART. LOVE AUNT DI

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?