Saturday, January 19, 2008

Nursery Plan

Here is our latest guess as to what the nursery may look like.


It's going to be a little tight, but it looks like all the essentails will fit. This plan does involve a bit of demo and reconstruction of some shelves.


Other news... we just had our friend Alex from DC drop in this past week. It was great to see you again! And I've just had another baby!!! An oatmeal stout (again)! I'm sure she'll be delicious.

Work and life are keeping us quite busy right now, so we apologize for the infrequent posting we'll (meaning me, Matt) will try to keep on it.

We're looking forward to a visit from Papa and Weezie (Grandparents Lombardi) next weekend. We should have a few new and improved nursery pics after their visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt and Jill,

Thanks for letting me stay at your awesome place. You are great hosts and I am truly jealous of the house and town. Asheville is great. Next time I'll plan to stay a bit longer.

I hope you and the eventual little one enjoys the books and clothing.

Take care,
Alex