Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sneak Peek

It's been another a busy week, we just finished touring the hospital as part of the educational classes we've been attending. They have some nice facilities, a very comfortable environment, and all of the delivery rooms in the hospital have computers - so expect blog updates during labor! Or maybe we'll even bring our webcam so we're able to skype the really good parts! Sounds like a 21st century delivery, right? Come on now... really?! No, not really, but we are hoping we may be able to post some pictures as soon as we're able following delivery.

This past weekend I was able to get started on the mural in the nursery. I think it looks pretty sweet. I'm hoping I can get it pretty much wrapped up this coming weekend.

2 comments:

Amy said...

i hope alfred ends up somewhere on this wall too.

Anonymous said...

You are going to have very stimulated little monkey! I'll have to come rock him to sleep:)

Mom H