Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fall with the Family

This post is being brought to you by our honorary guest blogger - Gramma Weezie!! I know all of you out there in the blog-o-sphere won't find it hard to believe that Deacon is even cuter in person!! We got to witness a major milestone while we were here...Deacon started crawling! He had been scooting around for a couple of weeks...but now he found his knees. He is also learning new foods...like bread and lemons. How absurd! But he likes it! Now we will be looking forward to seeing him at Christmas. Enjoy the pictures.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Grandma Weezie on posting. What great pics. You all look so cute!Lemons& Bread???
What or who got him hooked on lemons? You know Jill that is hereditary....from my grandmother "Nanny Wolf" she used to give them to me. Can we have a little crawling video Matt? Omg he is a beaming beautful boy! Hugs & kisses Aunt Di

Anonymous said...

p.s. What else does he eat??

Could someone make sure he gets a couple cheek kisses and hugs from me? A.D.

Amy said...

Great post, several action photos!

He's getting hairy, almost hairy enough for a fauxhawk!?

Steph said...

WOW! How exciting!! New foods AND crawling?! And he just keeps getting cuter & cuter!!! :)

And I agree with Aunt Di, we definitely need a crawling video!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better than a visit with Grandma and Grandpa!

I am very jealous, but waiting my turn. I am looking forward to Christmas to see all my kids including the young, crawling, eating one too (sorry Josh, that's not you!).

Can't wait 'cause I know Deacon is cuter in person, but it's hard to believe looking at the latest pictures.

Love you all!

Grandpa H

Anonymous said...

OMG! What a handsome young laddie in those jeans. I see a future heartbreaker in the making. Love the lic with the bread in his mouth!