Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Change! (his diaper)

Sorry if I took too long to get another post up, I know that many of you rely on us for your daily dose of cute. I hope I haven't let anyone down.

We joined over
20,000 others and went to an Obama rally here in Asheville this past weekend. It was held at Asheville's high school, and we were able to walk from our house. Deacon did great, I got sunburned, and we all stood in line for about an hour and a half (which I've heard is not too bad for an Obama rally). It was a pretty amazing experience, no matter your political persuasion.

Me-mah and Grandpa H are coming to town this weekend and we can't wait - I think we're going to get to go on a date!

Here are the pics:


UPDATE:

More video for your viewing pleasure.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Liam is going to his first presidential rally today too! Obama, here we come!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and have fun on your date...I know those are hard to come by:)

Anonymous said...

WHOOHOO CHANGE!!!!! IT LOOKED LIKE A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR A RALLY IN ASHEVILLE. DEACON'S EXPRESSION SAYS HE LIKES WHEN MOMMY GOES TO YOGA. CUTE!!! JILL I NOTICED HIS BIB --I'M SURE ALL THE AUNT'S SMILED. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND WITH THE "H" GRANDPARENTS AND SAY HI. KISS THAT BEAUTIFUL BOY FOR ME.....AUNT DI

Steph said...

LOVE the smiley pacifier pictures!!!! love them all, as always! and well worth the wait (as always)! :D thanks!!

XOXOXO

Amy said...

Where's my Chippy?



ah, there he is.