Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7-7-7

After dinner this evening, Jilly asked me, "So, are you going to do a blog post?" She enjoyed my previous post today (see below if you missed it), but I think she was swayed by the comments. So one just wasn't enough. Especially without pictures!

Rub his belly for good luck, Deacon is seven months old. This past weekend we had a very full Saturday, spanning from college football in the afternoon to Keller Williams who had a free show downtown. Sunday was spent building the X-ween costume - and no, we're not going to share any details yet.

And this just in: Weezie and Papa Lombardi are going to be coming down in a couple of weeks and it looks like Unkie Josh is going to be coming for Thanksgiving! Deacon can't wait to catch up with everybody! So until then...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! HOW CUTE DEACON IS...EVERY PICTURE. OUTSIDE PUMPKIN PICTURES ARE GREAT. HE JUST ALWAYS LOOKS SO VIBRANT AND FUN. I MUST TELL YOU THE TALENT DEACON DISPLAYS ON HIS VIDEO (PREVIOUS POST) IS JUST AWSOME NOT TO MENTION THOUROUGHLY ENTERTAINING FOR AUNT DIANE. KEEP POSTING. LOVE YOU ALL. XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

P.S. I FORGOT TO MENTION THE POT PIE LOOKS GREAT.

Steph said...

I think Aunt Di covered it all!

I can't believe how big he is! And gorgeous, of course.

XOXO

Steph said...

Oh, and Jilly, EXCELLENT job on this post!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

And we thought all the blog efforts were Matt's!! I don't comment much but I look all the time and take it all in. SOOOO curious for the Costume Reveal!! Love to see such a happy life in Asheville for all of you! Love, Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

I can't stand it! He's got to be the cutest kid in Asheville. I'm definitely having withdrawal symptoms and I am very jealous of Unkie Josh, Gramma Weezie and Papa Lombardi.

We were thinking of all of you while sipping wine at Heron Hill Winery this weekend listening to our own free music. WIsh you were here (or we were there!).

Love ya all,

Grampa H