Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 33 - New Year, new changes

We're busy prepping the house for our little girl. Deacon will be getting a new bedroom along with his new sister, but he'll be happy to share it with you when you come to visit.

Jill is feeling good and she's also feeling lots of kicks, punches, and rolls. Jill's enjoying the time she's getting to spend with Deacon. This week they've got plans to go to the Hands-On Museum for a play-date and there's just so much more.

We've heard some requests for video of Deak singing; we'll be working on that.


4 comments:

Steph said...

I miss you guys! :(
Jilly, your hair looks soooo cute!! So does your belly.

love & miss you!
xoxoxo

-stephie

Amy said...

Ok Jill, I take back my "haven't seen any belly pics" comment.
You two have a beautiful kid, I can't wait to see that little girl!

Grampa H said...

I just love the pics . . .thanks for the Deaky fix! Jilly your hair is perfect and so is your belly! How do you stand up?

Love you guys - - all 4 of you.

Boppa

Aunt Diane said...

Jill I love the hair cut. You are so pretty. You look fabulous in the belly shot. Cute Deacon doing all fun things. Zippety doo dah!Love Aunt Di