Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What week is it?

Wipe the sleep outta your eyes kiddos, we're back! The dust never settles on Deacon, but I guess that's what you might expect from a forty-six week old baby. That means he'll be 52 weeks in just 6 more weeks! Holy Moly!

We've recently returned from a trip up to Columbus for our nephew Tyler's Baptism. Hooray for Jesus! Jill is now the Godmother. I don't wanna sleep with the fishes, so I just do as she says. I kid, the Baptism was very nice. I paid close attention for some pointers in planning the Christening we'll be having for Deacon in April.

We all enjoyed the time with family, I think the pictures will speak to that. It was lots of fun to see Deacon and Rachel together. I went to a Buckeyes Basketball game thanks to Mikey and Trent. The Bucks won!

Tomorrow Amy is coming for a visit and a job interview! Hooray Amy! Deacon must be pretty exited - he can hardly sleep at night. Just kidding! He's actually sleeping great, like 12 hours great. While Amy's in town, we're going to show her a good time to motivate her to move here. (AKA Let Amy babysit while we go out to dinner.) Can't wait!

Here are those pictures you've been bugging me about. Yeah, you know who you are.



Video update;




4 comments:

Steph said...

Thank you!! And yes, I know who I am....

I can't see the pictures yet (stupid work is now blocking all things good & fun... somehow Facebook is still allowed though, thank goodness!).

Can't wait to check them out later! Oh, and I'm clear for the babysitting in June. I'll submit my formal application & references to you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Have fun with Amy - remember to keep telling her "Asheville is good - - Denver is far".

Deakster is getting big. Can't wait to see you and him soon.

PS We're excited and leave for Sonoma Saturday 6 am. A week of wine - hooray!

Amy said...

"Whatever" Dad.

I don't need your stinkin' pictures, I can walk upstairs and watch Deacon sleep.
That's creepy I guess.

Anonymous said...

I love the way he announces himself and joins the conversation in the kitchen!
Love,
Memah

PS. Denver IS far.