Sunday, January 4, 2009

We're back

Hello and Happy New Year to all of our faithful blog followers!
2009 - it'll be fine.

We got back in on Friday and we're still unpacking (it's Sunday night). What a trip! It was long, but Deacon handled it like a pro, sleeping for 10 of the 13 hours to my home in NY and keeping that same routine for most of our other trips. All of that driving was worth it. I think the thing that is so special about our trip home for the holidays is that we get to be with all of these wonderful people who we love and who love us. There really is nothing more you could ask for.

One thing we heard again and again on our trip was that you really enjoyed our blog. Thanks! We enjoy sharing our life with Deacon with you. Keep checking in and I'll keep posting (maybe Jill will do one again too).

I think there's too much more to say and it's 11 o'clock and I get to return to work tomorrow, so I'm calling it a night.

There were a lot of pictures so I decided to break them up into 3 groups. Here they are from Farmington, to Canton, to Dayton.

Part I



Part II



Part III

3 comments:

Steph said...

I'm glad you guys are back, but it looks like you sure had a lot of fun!! There are babies EVERYWHERE! The pics are fabulous -- all of them!! And maybe I'll see you guys in a couple weeks (SQUEAL!!)! =)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Amy said...

Oh my God, that was great.

I can't even begin to count how many times I squealed and "lol'd" at work.

Anonymous said...

What a Merry Christmas and what wonderful memories. Love everywhere!
Thanks for sharing - we look forward to more "fun with Deacon" and all of you in the New Year!

Grandma and Grandpa H