Sunday, July 13, 2008

WE ♥ NY

Travel news:

Deacon is in demand!

We'll all be headed up to Farmington during the first week in August. We plan on arriving early in the day on Sunday, the third, and from what I hear there will be a welcoming party later that afternoon. Our plan is to hang at the Heimburg homestead throughout the week. We can't wait! If you're in the area we hope to see you there!

Here are just a couple of pictures from this past week; they give you a taste of what you'll be in for if you can make it to see us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may be way off base, but I think Deacon is taking after his mommy's good looks. I could never really tell until these pictures, but that's what I'm thinking. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Well Joc,
I do think he is extremely good looking and I've seen those good looks before...oh-it's Matt's baby pictures!
Thank goodness he has his mom's smile though! She may have given him her "swankles" too--check out those chubby legs! They do coordinate beautifully with his cheeks...
Can't wait to see him in person!

Gramma H

Amy said...

i will see you punks in NY

Anonymous said...

Really Amy?! That's AWESOME!

Joe and Aimee said...

We is very excited to meet Deacon next week!
Joe and Aimee

Steph said...

Alex & I are longing for new pictures! Pretty please. You don't even need to write anything. :)

love you guys!